Home evacuated following utility room fireBy Jennie Slevin
January 23, 2013
A family were forced to evacuate their home after an electrical fault caused a blaze in the early hours of this morning (Wednesday).
Crews from Wokingham and Wokingham Road stations were called out to the home in Westfield Road, Winnersh at 4am after being contacted about the fire in a utility room.
Firefighter Denham said: "We believe it was caused by an electrical fault.
"The occupants were in at the time but had all safely left the house by the time we got there."