Olympic torch road closures in Henley and RemenhamBy Laura Herbert
July 06, 2012
A number of road closures will take place next week while the Olympic Torch passes through the borough.
The following roads will be closed between 6.30am and 11am on Tuesday:
- A4130 Henley Bridge/White Hill from the borough boundary at Henley Bridge to A312 Wargrave Road.
- Remenham Lane from its junction with A4130 Henley Bridge/White Hill to the property known as Remenham Court.
There will be no waiting/on street parking restrictions on the following roads between 5pm on Monday and 11am on Tuesday:
- Remenham Lane for 700 metres north of its junction with A4130 White Hill.
- A321 Wargrave Road, Remenham, in front of the cottages near to A4130 White Hill.
This restriction also applies to residents with valid parking permits.
There will also be no waiting/on-street parking at any time for a distance of approximately half a mile along:
- A4130 White Hill, east of Henley Bridge.
- A321 Wargrave Road from its junction with White Hill.
A section of public footpath 4 in Remenham, east of Henley Bridge, and running past the Leander Club, will be closed between 6.30am and 11am on Tuesday.
Access to the River Thames towpath will be via footpath 7 along the front of the Leander Club.