Cocktail recipe:Taste Henley Festival with a Patrón CosmopolitanBy Caroline Cook
July 02, 2012
Thousands of music fans will be descending on Henley next week for five days of festival fun.
Sting, Katherine Jenkins, Lulu and Olly Murs will be among the acts performing at Henley Festival, which runs from Wednesday, July 4, to Sunday, July 8.
Visitors to the festival will be able to dance the night away, hear stand-up and enjoy fine food and drinks on the riverside, including classic cocktails from the Patrón bar.
Bartenders will be whipping up cocktails on a floating water pavilion, set over two levels just by the water’s edge.
But in case you can’t wait until the festival, the experts at Patrón have come up with a twist on the classic Cosmopolitan for you to try at home.
- 2 oz Patrón Silver
- 3/4 oz Patrón Citrónge
- splash of cranberry juice
- squeeze of lime
- lime wheel for garnish
1. Fill a martini glass with ice to chill.
2. Combine the Patrón Silver and Patrón Citrónge in a mixing glass.
3. Add in the cranberry juice and lime and fill with ice. Shake well until the ingredients are well mixed.
4. Empty the ice from the martini glass and strain the liquid into the glass. Garnish with a lime wheel and serve.
- Tickets for Henley Festival on Thursday, Friday and Sunday are still available. Prices range from £35 to £90. To book visit www.henley-festival.co.uk